Tuesday 22 June 2010

Sands of time

I've got temporarily stranded on the sandbank of Thing 8. The reason for it is the instruction to read Shirky's writings about the Internet - help, it's pages long! I've started on the book-check in the library this week and I've got NO TIME at all. Well ... I've printed Shirky out and his article will make good bedtime reading. Despite this setback, I HAVE reviewed the tags on all my posts in this blog - so I hope they will be more useful for other Cam23ers now!

2 comments:

  1. Shhh... whisper it low... I only skim-read that article, although it turned out to be an easier read than I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Moon Girl, Thanks for your encouragement! I'm halfway through now and the article is definitely food for thought!! I'll reserve judgement till I finish Shirky (hopefully this evening - if I can keep awake!)

    ReplyDelete