Thursday 19 August 2010

Zotero: The Prequel

I went to Dan Cohen's enthusiatic Arcadia Seminar on Zotero and Mendeley. He was very interesting about the background to his involvement in developing these tools and incredibly keen to get libraries using them. So it is great that the 23 Things programme has given me a nudge to try them out.

I've registered for Zotero but the Zotero toolbar is nowhere to be seen ... a slight hitch but I will get help from Library Wanderer and report back on this application pronto!

4 comments:

  1. My Zotero bookmark ended up hidden in tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll take a look right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is just above my computer clock (bottom right-hand corner of the screen). Haven't checked if it works - I somehow can't get going with Zotero ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much to you all for your help! I've found it!! Now all I've got to do is explore...

    ReplyDelete