Tuesday 10 August 2010

Knit one

Creating my own LibraryThing account was easy - choosing a topic for my collection was less so. However, now I've got the start of my own knitting library on LibraryThing. Not quite sure what use it is, except that it is quite fun and LibraryThing suggests other people's lists that I might be interested in. Knitters have such creative names - how about DrChopSuey, Fibermonster or Knittingwarrior? Anyway, I've been adding tags and writing reviews and feeling quite at home in the LibraryThing environment.

3 comments:

  1. You can keep a library on Ravelry too, you know. Thought I only own one actual knitting book, so I've not really put it through its paces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that sounds good! I'll take a look... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...was looking for 'purl one'! Just picked up the knitting needles again.....

    ReplyDelete